[PD-dev] removing files from externals/build/src

ix yaqtil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:18:51 CET 2005

> Now that I have the new build system working smoothly, I'd like to
> start removing files from externals/build/src, as the are put into

someone spent a lot of time adding all those "#include
../../this/that.c" files..are you suggesting to undo this entirely? i
guess my main question would be, am i now going to have to update the
SConscript to check 50 directories instead of one after your changes.
if thats the case i vote for leaving it how it is..

> externals/Makefile with their own specific Makefile targets.  I am not
> suggesting removing any from the distros, just reorganizing things into
> individual libdirs so that the namespace works.

i'm not sure what you mean by the 'namespace works'. is this the
'[cc/prepend]' type thing? if so, that can be handled at install time
for those that want it..