[PD-dev] removing files from externals/build/src

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Dec 8 17:05:28 CET 2005

Feel free to fix things, there is a lot of old and random stuff left in
there.  unauthorized has a totally separate build system, so the fix
would be in externals/unauthorized/Makefile.  Since its Yves' stuff,
you should probably clear it with him first.

.hc

On Dec 7, 2005, at 11:23 PM, ix wrote:

> (try 7) (removed cyclone references from makefile since its broken)
>
> "success: externals installed!"
>
> however, typing 'make install' again makes it compile more stuff. this
> is odd indeed. its mainly unauthorized. it is compiling them over and
> over....

____

this we should do freely and generously.

                          - Benjamin Franklin