[PD-dev] removing files from externals/build/src

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Dec 13 09:14:33 CET 2005

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

>> this makes me think of putting "import" into the patch
>> meta-information (like position, size, font,...); probably a
>> "status-field" of the patch would be a good thing to have (directly
>> below the menu)
>>
>> just thinking aloud
>

> That does make sense.  But [import] was just so quick and easy ;).  The
> only downside of having the imports in the properties/meta that I can
> see is that what is being imported is much less obvious.

yes of course it is not enough to right click on a patch and define
whatever you want to import.
i was thinking of a visible field below the menu-bar that could be used
for such patch specific things. (at least to display things like the
imports,...)

but of course there are already objects in pd that affect the whole
patch and can be hidden anywhere, like [block~]

mfg.asdr.
IOhannes