[PD-dev] Using an inlet or outlet both for signals and data.

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.de
Tue Dec 13 23:13:25 CET 2005

> ...still working on the snd external. I have had dsp processing
> up and running for some days now, but I spend a lot of time
> trying to make inlets and outlets both work for signals and data
> (without succeeding). So now I just use twice the amount of inlets
> and outlets than what is necessary.
>
> Aren't there any way to make an inlet/outlet (except for the first
> inlet) be able to handle both data and signals?

i suppose you can do that by using proxy inlets (like flext or cyclone)

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs