[PD-dev] Re: PD-cvs Digest, Vol 10, Issue 15

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Dec 16 19:57:53 CET 2005

> > what? the portaudio api's 1 and 2 are perfectly defined, there is
> > absolute no need to keep a copy ...
>
> That is far from the only reason to keep a copy in

and i stated my arguments ...

this discussion won't have a solution ... do whatever you want with
miller's pd ... i don't care if you check in the latest pa12
release or whatever ... pd has bigger problems, than the placement of
external sources ...

just keep all external sources out of devel ...

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs