[PD-dev] sourceforge dev

geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sun Dec 18 15:15:13 CET 2005

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Dec 2005, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
> > if you want write access to the CVS-repository at sf, you should (as
> > everybody else) state your mission and your background.
>
> And your Sourceforget® username too...

Hi,

I am against adding translaters to the CVS developers. Thats not because
I am against doing the translations, or because I think this work is not
equally important as programming, but because I think the work is doable
without CVS access, and translation is not code (which is what the CVS is
for in the first place).

Cheers,
Guenter