[PD-dev] sourceforge dev

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Dec 18 15:37:00 CET 2005

Am 18.12.2005 um 15:02 schrieb Mathieu Bouchard:

> On Sun, 18 Dec 2005, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>> if you want write access to the CVS-repository at sf, you should (as
>> everybody else) state your mission

mission: help matju translating. i speak french, english, german. in
future maybe more than just translating but we'll see.

>> and your background.

background: i know matju since my residency at the sat in montreal
where i got to know pd too.
i am graduating at a media art program in halle germany where i give
introduction courses for pd and gem occasionally.

> And your Sourceforget® username too...

it's maxn

@geiger: documentation isn't code either.