[PD-dev] sourceforge dev

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Dec 18 20:00:30 CET 2005

By background, I guess we mean more of a mini bio. Now that there are so
many developers, its nice to know who people are, what they do, and
their particular interests in Pd (there is an amazing diversity in what
people do with Pd).

As for adding translators as SourceForge developers, I think that while
translation is not coding, CVS is good for managing any text file, so it
makes sense to manage translations as well.  Hopefully Max will
contribute other things to the CVS as well, like Pd objects and programs
to the "abstractions" section.

.hc