[PD-dev] sourceforge dev

geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sun Dec 18 21:53:48 CET 2005

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005, c wrote:
> > I think the work is doable
> > without CVS access, and translation is not code (which is what the CVS is
> > for in the first place).
>
> the translations are implemented as code, eg: say stupid "dumb". in
> addition language itself is a code. if you really aren't going to add
> him, please revoke my PD developer status and unsubscribe me from this
> list. but then i can't really detect sarcasm in email too well despite
> using it often myself..

The decision if Max gets added or not is not based on my opinion only.
I don't want to discriminate anyone, we have already over 50
developers in the CVS, and I think that we should not add people
lightly.

Depending on the amount of work that Max will contribute to the
translation, it might indeed by a good idea to have him added.
I already said what I think about the split versions of Pd like
DesireData, which, of course influences in my opinion.

In short, I won't add him now, but it is ok with me if someone else
does.

Thanks for your consideration,

Cheers,

Guenter