[PD-dev] sourceforge dev

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Dec 19 22:26:44 CET 2005

Hallo,
Mathieu Bouchard hat gesagt: // Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> > But we cannot make every tester a project developer, just because
> > Sourceforge sucks.
>
> So what do we do? move the CVS back to a more sensible location?

Moving away from Sourceforge has been discussed already and a lot of
people are in favour of this. (I like the idea of moving to a
Subversion-rep. at IEM for example.) However this is a totally
different topic which would require careful planning etc.

And not to forget: I guess you agree, that a common Sourceforge-CVS is
better than no common repository at all.

Ciao