[PD-dev] help me with my DLL snafu

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Dec 20 12:16:25 CET 2005

Hi Hans-Christoph,
if you really want to stick to your name, the only chance i see is to
load all symbols from the Windows hid.dll dynamically (LoadLibrary and
GetProcAdress).
It depends on the number of functions you are using but should be
doable in principle.
Apart from that this _could_ work, it's a really dirty solution.

You could also name your object hidwin.dll and load it as a library ;-)
Or use a hid abstraction, encapsulating a hidwin object.

best greetings,
Thomas