[PD-dev] help me with my DLL snafu

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 20 21:23:41 CET 2005

Except that no one outside of Pd world (AFAIK) uses MSW to mean
Windows.  As for windows being a generic term, I don't know anyone that
would be confused as to which OS you are talking about if you say
"windows".  Its a common word, yes, but by de facto in computer land
"windows" means Microsoft.  Win32 might be a comprimise.

.hc