[PD-dev] subversion (Fw: SOURCEFORGE.NET UPDATE - 2005-12-22 EDITION)

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Dec 22 23:31:54 CET 2005

hi all,

this looks quite promising ... i'd vote for switching from cvs to
subversion as soon as possible ...

imo, it's much more comfortable to use than cvs...

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:06:54 -0800 (PST)
From: "SourceForge.net Team" <noreply at sourceforge.net>
To: TimBlechmann at gmx.de
Subject: SOURCEFORGE.NET UPDATE - 2005-12-22 EDITION

As we enter a new calendar year, our focus remains on further
improving the quality of our service.  To that end, I am pleased to
announce that SourceForge.net will offer Subversion in early January
2006, initially as a beta program available to approximately 50
projects.  Then, if the Subversion beta period proceeds as smoothly as
we expect, we will deploy Subversion site wide by March, 2006.

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs