[PD-dev] Yves Degoyon

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Dec 30 21:45:36 CET 2005

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Any statement in a license can't just be disregarded.  That's a very
> clear statement within a license, so its legally binding.  And
> therefore PiDiP is not free software.
>
> I'd prefer to have that phrase removed from the PiDiP license, though
> I  agree with its sentiment. Otherwise it will make distributing
> PiDiP  difficult, among other things.

i only answer to you, the rest is really a waste of time ..

but still i would use pidip to design a pd-operated guided missile
to go up some asses ...

i really don't want any people disagreeing with this statement to use
pidip..
and i have really been contacted by a security company to work for them ...
so, yeh, i forbid them to use it...

and, that's my problem...
i don't care about laws made by white americans ...
unfortunately, that's all we know
( we're living by your rules, that's all that we know -- ian curtis )

ciao,
sevy