[PD-dev] Yves Degoyon

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Sat Dec 31 01:29:17 CET 2005

Am Freitag 30 Dezember 2005 23:18 schrieb Yves Degoyon:

> you know what? i don't care at all...
> just sad to see the whole community to go a very wrong way ...

for the ghost rider on the highway, the other are also driving in the wrong
direction. if "the whole community" goes in the same direction, but not you,
there might be a chance that someone else is just moving wrong.

btw, i think that people who react and behave like you are giving the whole
open source community a bad taste. who wants to participate in a community
where people behave like you?

but wait, you said yourself that your stuff is only for the ones who know ....
that elitism attitude reminds me of some computer folklore about certain
brands. you sound like an aggressive marketing drone. hey, guess what? youre
not the center of the universe....

> anyway, pd is just a computer program ..
> it doesn't matter so much.

and so is pidip, and so it doesnt matter much as well.

> saludos,
> sevy

whatever,

chris