[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1379647 ] Linux Help browser startup

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 31 04:24:40 CET 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by millerpuckette
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1379647&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
The help browser doesn't start up in background mode.
pd-0.39.2, tcl/tk 8.4.9, Linux
I think this is on all distros, but I haven't tried.
Might be worth to check. The attached patch fixes
the problem.

Cheers,
Günter

Comment By: Miller Puckette (millerpuckette)