[PD-dev] etiquette for closing sourceforge patches?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jan 1 14:08:33 CET 2006

Hallo,
Miller Puckette hat gesagt: // Miller Puckette wrote:

> What's proper etiquette for marking "patches" closed on sourceforge?  Should
> I be closing patches when I apply them to cvsmain or assuming the proposer will
> do that?

I'd say, the patches should be closed by you, if accepted or rejected.
Another question: Are you also going through the Feature suggestion
tracker [1]  sometimes? I recognized, that most of these aren't
assigned to anybody. I allowed myself to add you as a possible "assign
target" there as well now. ;) I hope, this is okay?

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=55736&atid=478073

Ciao