[PD-dev] Yves Degoyon

ydegoyon at free.fr ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Jan 1 18:48:45 CET 2006

ola,

> but wait, you said yourself that your stuff is only for the ones who know

???

> that elitism attitude reminds me of some computer folklore about certain
> brands. you sound like an aggressive marketing drone.

oh yeh? have you ever sit your precious ass in a hacklab?
do you f*** know what we talk about when we use the world "repression", here in
Chile?
do you at least lnow something out of your medialab?
you know, all perople like you have very limted vision and opinions...
that's why there won't be further anxswer...

no saludos, y no feliz anio a ti,

sevy

pd : btw, the title of this mail 8 and the delation attitude )
really sucks like in old times in Chile...