[PD-dev] Yves Degoyon

ydegoyon at free.fr ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Jan 1 19:46:26 CET 2006

one more thing, because it concerns you too ..

you know what disturbs me in Bouchard's attitude
and of a few other ones ( like you with Karma ),
is that you all try to put a copyright on pd like programs,
giving it a different name and pretending you did something on your own..

so what, who's vending something here?

would you THINK one second...
before writing your flames?

ciao,