[PD-dev] Yves Degoyon

ydegoyon at free.fr ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Jan 1 20:09:46 CET 2006

you're right, i didn't test karma,
but on the screenshots, there are objects like "osc" and such..
of course, nothing to do with pd ...
( the first step in a takeover is to corrupt the words, we should know that )

and you should know i'm maybe more "social" and
in contact with people than you think and
that i kinda know what i'm talking about..

sevy

pd :
"we gonna eat the flesh of the high and mighty,
for the truth they've turn into lies..."
theo hakola