[PD-dev] Yves Degoyon

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Sun Jan 1 20:41:35 CET 2006

Am Sonntag 01 Januar 2006 20:09 schrieb ydegoyon at free.fr:
> you're right, i didn't test karma,
> but on the screenshots, there are objects like "osc" and such..
> of course, nothing to do with pd ...
> ( the first step in a takeover is to corrupt the words, we should know that
> )
>
> and you should know i'm maybe more "social" and
> in contact with people than you think and
> that i kinda know what i'm talking about..
>
> sevy
>
> pd :
> "we gonna eat the flesh of the high and mighty,
> for the truth they've turn into lies..."
> theo hakola

hahaha, lol ..... youre cute ....

i see the term "osc" and such on many hardware synths too, for example. i see
that in really old circuit diagrams as well. i see that also in many other
generic audio software as well. now, who did corrupt which word from whom
first?

or are you refering to stuff like copying methods and concepts, so that the
result just looks like the original? you know that sco says that as well?

but maybe you are uncomfortable that people build upon other peoples effort,
just to speed up development? yes? so no computer should have been invented,
because it uses the priciple of electricity all over the place, which was
"invented" by someone else before. even a light bulb shouldnt be ok then.

i still dont see what you are complaining about. because two different things
refer to the same terms? hell, pd uses stuff like for(), if ... else ... all
over the place. should it be considered just a corrupted c now? should miller
say "i dismiss all my copyrights on that because i use c words,
kernigham&richie  should be honoured instead!" ?

so, what do you mean exactly?

chris