Fwd: Re: [PD-dev] Yves Degoyon

ydegoyon at free.fr ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Jan 1 22:43:03 CET 2006

and stop that f*** thread with my name, you delators
power suckers ... go to ask for some funding ...
go to suck those who feed you..
that's _no_ empowerment ...

if you ever know what it means ...
( but so many culture is missing to you )

so 80's, hey, interactive installations, i'm kinda of impressed..
( but what ever happened to pd's convention installations, are they finally
published ??? )

ahaha, so many dead projects, we'll make a repository...

sevy

Quoting ydegoyon at free.fr: