[PD-dev] PureUnity now includes an "external"

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jan 2 11:29:24 CET 2006

Hallo,
Mathieu Bouchard hat gesagt: // Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> PureUnity now includes an "external" which is actually 5 lines of C code.
> I tried hard not using any externals but now I have a real good reason to.
>
> Now, the problem is that PureUnity is in /abstractions/ ... does the build
> system extend to that directory? Do I have to move PureUnity elsewhere?

Hard one. The "build" system also extends over to "abstractions", see
abstractions/Makefile. However preferably "abstractions" should be
used only for pure abstractions, that is, stuff that can be installed
by copying files around without any compilation. Of course
abstractions do require certain externals. How about moving just the
PU external over to "externals"?

Ciao