[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1055258 ] fftw support

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 17 18:36:08 CET 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by timblech
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1055258&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
this patch provides the possibility to use the fftw
library instead of the builtin mayer fft ...
fftw is at least twice as fast ...

it is a compile-time feature, so pd can be compiled
without the fftw ...