[PD-dev] making a libusb object (expanding on [hid] toolkit)

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Jan 20 14:26:05 CET 2006

Hmm, I'm not familiar with miditron, but if its midi based, then I think
it should be seperate anyhow, unless it actually gives you values in a
normal A2D or digital range.... If its just midi why does it need its
own interface object?

I was really thinking serial and USB (serial over USB)...

I guess one could look across the board and see what functionality
crossed over, but it does make more sense to me that there would be a
consistant way to get analog input or PWM output on one of these
things.... (to make workshops and PDDP stuff easier, depending on the HW
context).

.b.