Autocorrelation functions, was Re: [PD-dev] using SIMD instructions in externals

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 14:51:59 CET 2006

> But can you post the correct code?

Sorry Matju, the correct code is now posted on cvs and of course works better than it did.If I guess correctly it's supposed to take the average distance between
each possible pair of two distinct points? Then I have a O(n log n)
algorithm for that, which has nothing to do with FFT.
Yes, that's the idea. I would be very grateful to have a look at that.

 Best,
 Ed

->
->