[PD-dev] Re: [PD-announce] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jan 22 02:52:43 CET 2006

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> and, pidip is hardly a copy of effectv,

did anyone say that? i think that we agree that it's a "derivative" of
effectv because it includes code from it and/or it links to it.

> and the military clause apply to _my_ own code ( of motion tracking ),

It's said nowhere in your LICENSE.txt, so, what are people supposed to
assume without having to ask you every time?

Besides, pdp_mgrid.c contains a GPL header. Do you say anywhere (in the
tarball) that the user may pick either of the two licenses?