[PD-dev] Re: [PD] Re: [PD-announce] sIgpAck-0.03b

geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Jan 23 13:52:49 CET 2006

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> I think that Debian's Pd-packages will profit a lot from the
> pd-extended make-system in the near future. Being able to do a "make
> install DESTDIR=debian/tmp" in /CVS/externals is a huge help for
> packaging externals for Debian.

We already had a big build system for everything once, but I dropped
the all encompassing pd-externals because it was hard to maintain.

What is left is pd-zexy, gem, and pdp. pdp is sort of co-maintained by
Caedes.
These packages are in stable, testing and unstable.

pd-flext in experimental, because it is not cross platform and I have to
find the time to fix that.

Well, thats all that is there in Debian currently.

Günter