[PD-dev] moocow's libs

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Feb 1 16:47:35 CET 2006

moin (i|j)ohannes, moin all,

On 2006-02-01 12:19:22, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> appears to
have written:
> is there any reason why bryan's externals/libraries are not on the
> sf-cvs (apart from "nobody checked them in")?

well, [ratts] can't go onto sf.net because of licensing trickiness with
some of the code from rsynth (i'm still waiting on rsynth-3.0 for a
rewrite of the relevant code, but that's been pre-pre-alpha for a few
years now, afaik), [sprinkler] is on sf cvs (right off externals/),
together with its poorly named predecessor, [forward], which resides in
a dead directory (yay for the -P switch)... as to the rest, I've just
been too lazy to upload them.  If there's interest (I count your inquiry
as "some interest", in the existential quantification sense of "some"),
I can upload them -- do I have it right that the currently accepted cvs
structure is something like

 externals/${developer}/${package}/ ?

... so I could grab myself externals/moocow/whatever ?

marmosets,
	Bryan

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology