[PD-dev] Re: Restructuring of CVS/externals

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Feb 3 21:52:43 CET 2006

On Feb 3, 2006, at 1:10 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> Thanks to IOhannes' hex loader patch, the setup functions will work
>> with these names now too.  Within Pd, its a symbol, so it should be no
>> problem.
>
> It would be for abstractions, AFAIK.

No, its for filenames and setup functions for any object.  Plus I think
there is support for the hex names with Thomas' loaders functionality.
If its not already part of the loaders, it should be, and it would not
be hard to do.

____

"Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more
direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice, it
can change entire economies."
                                                     - Amy Smith