[PD-dev] Re: Restructuring of CVS/externals

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Feb 3 22:28:15 CET 2006

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
>

>>Thanks to IOhannes' hex loader patch, the setup functions will work
>>with these names now too.  Within Pd, its a symbol, so it should be no
>>problem.
>

> It would be for abstractions, AFAIK.

my original hex-loader was used whenever it comes to the instantion
(what is the word? creation of a class) of an (yet unknown) object: thus
it worked for both externals and abstractions.

mfg.adsr.
IOhannes

btw: miller took the hex-loader patch as i originally made it, which
means "setup_0x12"-like functions! (which is not what pd-extended expectes)