[PD-dev] Re: Restructuring of CVS/externals

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Feb 4 02:11:04 CET 2006

On Feb 3, 2006, at 6:22 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>> Frank Barknecht wrote:
>>>

>>> It would be for abstractions, AFAIK.
>>
>> my original hex-loader was used whenever it comes to the instantion
>> (what is the word? creation of a class) of an (yet unknown) object:
>> thus
>> it worked for both externals and abstractions.
>
> I admit, I didn't yet play with the patch, so this question may
> stupid, but: To save a patch using a silly name, do I need to "escape"
> forbidden characters by hand or does the file selector take care of
> this?

Hmm... that's a good question.  Currently, you have to do it by hand,
but it should probably do it automatically perhaps...

____

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.
                                             - General Smedley Butler