[PD-dev] [relocate( message

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 6 04:54:14 CET 2006

Anyone know how to use the [relocate( message?  It seems to take two
symbol arguments which are geometries like this: 234+534+123+345

But when I try to send a message to a patch, I get "consistency check
failed: canvas_relocate"

____

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.
                                             - General Smedley Butler