[PD-dev] fftw3 (partconv~ ) and PD 0.39

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 6 16:52:57 CET 2006

I don't know the particular problem there, but if you send me the
source, I could try adding it to Pd-extended and building it with
MinGW.

Also, there is a patch to make Pd itself use FFTW3.  It looks pretty
straightforward to apply and compile, but I haven't tried it.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1055258&group_id=55736&atid=478072

.hc