[PD-dev] Sqlsingle

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 17:14:47 CET 2006

Hi,

I have made an alternative version of [sqlsingle] (an object by Iain Mott for querying Postgres databases), which holds the connection to the database open by default and closes it on demand, rather than closing (and vacuuming) the database after every query. I intend to call the new object [psql], and maintain/develop it. Before committing to CVS, does anyone ahave any objections to this?

I just ask in case Iain is still maintaining [sqlsingle], or someone has already done a similar thing.

Jamie