[PD-dev] Sqlsingle

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 6 19:10:35 CET 2006

(let's keep this on the list since its probably of general interest).

If the object that you are currently working on is for PostgreSQL, then
I think you should keep the name [psql].  Then when you right a generic
SQL object, call that [sql].  It could be handy to have both, for
example, to access PostgreSQL-specific features.

.hc