[PD-dev] pd-dev irc meeting

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Feb 14 17:23:30 CET 2006

I'd like to see who is up for working on the next Pd-extended release,
now that Pd-0.38.4-extended is wrapping up.  Basically, we can take
Pd-extended to the next level if we can all work on getting our code to
"just work" in Pd-extended.  Then we'll have faaar fewer "how do I load
this library" or "how do I compile this external" questions on the
list, and hopefully more interesting questions, and more people using
Pd.

Also, some discussion about standard libraries would be good, and
automated testing, and automated builds.  I just started a job as a
reseacher/sysadmin at an engineering school, Polytechnic University
http://poly.edu and I will be working on Pd stuff there.  I plan on
setting up machines which automatically build Pd from CVS every night,
so we know when one of our commits breaks something.

.hc