[PD-dev] shoutcast

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Feb 22 12:39:55 CET 2006

moin Georg, moin list,

I believe Olaf Matthes has abandoned all things Pd-related, in favor of MAX (he
seemed rather miffed about some licensing politics when I met him [last
November])... so, I guess shoutcast~ is officially "unmaintained".  I suppose
it wouldn't hurt to ask Olaf if he'd be willing to farm off the maintainence of
the existing Pd code to someone else, if anyone is interested (then again, we
do have oggcast~ and mp3cast~, so the motivation is probably just not there)...

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 02/22/2006 11:57:39 AM, Georg Holzmann <grhPD at gmx.at> appears to have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology