[PD-dev] time for svn?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sat Feb 25 15:19:56 CET 2006

Am 25.02.2006 um 14:46 schrieb Tim Blechmann:

>> Multiple repos for externals, abs and pd core makes sense, but not
>> for each externals or branch of externals, IMO. I think externals
>> should be a repo on its own.
>
> maybe one could do something in between ... e.g. the HEAD of externals
> will reside in trunk, while branches reside in
> branches/external/branchname ...

This brings me to a strong argument for a single repository.
PD core and externals can be much easier tagged for e.g. a
Pd-extended-release.
The organisation of tags and branches of course is another topic.
If there's a trunk/external folder, than branches/external/branchname
would be the natural choice.

greetings,
Thomas