[PD-dev] including [dssi~] in Pd-extended

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 18:10:59 CET 2006

Hans,

I have to say that, having thought about it a bit more, I agree with Frank about not including the plugins in PD-extended. It needlessly creates extra work. I originally put them in my 'bespoke' PD bundle to hide them from the user for the specific piece I am working on, but I could just as easily have included them outside of the bundle.

I'll work on incorporating dssi~ into the build system, and leave it at that.

Regards,
Jamie