[PD-dev] including [dssi~] in Pd-extended

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Mar 3 12:56:32 CET 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 10:29 +0100, Thomas Grill wrote:
> > I'm against managing foreign plugins or apps in the Pd CVS. With an
> > open application like Pd, where an external can be made to load
> > *everything*, there just is no stopping point, once we start to do
> > this.
> >

> Hi all,
> that is also my point of view.
> There should be no resources in the CVS that can be aquired
> elsewhere.

right ... if one would want to automate a build process, it can easily
be done by adding the command to acquire the resources to the build
system ... (doing that with scons seems to be trivial)

cheers ... tim

--
TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

All we composers really have to work with is time and sound - and
sometimes I'm not even sure about sound.
  Morton Feldman