[PD-dev] cvs - externals - zexy error

patrick puredata at 11h11.com
Tue Mar 7 04:32:18 CET 2006

hi IOhannes!

> what do you mean by that? what is the "new" make you are using?

sorry, for me doing scons in externals/build is the "new way" to compile lost of externals. but by doing so, zexy got compiled and install (scons install) but give me the error. so i have to externals/zexy/src / autoconf / make / make install. so maybe just removing zexy from the scons or fixing the scons for zexy? and this is not major anyway!

pat