[PD-dev] [PD] Pd-extended build missing headers?

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Mon Mar 6 16:40:12 CET 2006

Hey all,

Just trying to get the pd-extended build to work here...after
following instructions here:

http://puredata.org/docs/developer/darwin

I'm struggling to understand why it breaks with:

s_audio_pablio.h:49:24: error: ringbuffer.h: No such file or directory
In file included from s_audio_pa.c:15:
s_audio_pablio.h:54: error: parse error before "RingBuffer"

It's obviously portaudio stuff, and considering the recent 'inclusion
of sources' on pd-dev, I'm assuming I'm missing portaudio sources
somewhere? I have the fink portaudio package installed...

Any clues?

David Plans Casal
Researcher, UEA Studios
d.casal at uea dot ac dot uk