[PD-dev] realloc()

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Wed Mar 8 07:35:12 CET 2006

Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :

>No, it means that you confused your args and so you're passing a pointer
>as the size argument! I say that because 0x0830df68 looks like a heap
>address, that is, the result of a malloc().

Almost. That was the space allocated that wasnt big enough.

Now, is there a C library I could use for turning lists into strings,
arrays of strings into lists, etc. ? I m currently reinventing the
wheel, I'm afraid. All kinds of functions making easier the interface
with PD should be added to m_pd.h, or in an other similar header. For
now, I just want pure C, but maybe C++ would be a better option ?

aalex