portaudio link troubles WAS Re: [PD-dev] Pd-extended build missing headers?

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Fri Mar 10 12:55:30 CET 2006

On 10 Mar 2006, at 11:12, geiger wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, David Plans Casal wrote:
>> How do I circumvent it? Build without portaudio?
>
> I checked in the missing files, seems that Miller has removed
> them by mistake. It should work now, if not, let me know.

Hi Guenter!

Ok have checkout the portaudio directory again now, and compilation
gets a lot further.

> At least it works now on linux, somone should check if it is ok on
> macs too.

Compilation now works on darwin too. Well, at least the .app package
gets built.

However, externals compilation stops with:

/Users/dc/dev/pure-data/packages/darwin_app/../../externals/build/
src/../../iem/iemmatrix/src/mtx_pow.c:120: warning: unused parameter ‘s’
make[2]: *** [/Users/dc/dev/pure-data/packages/darwin_app/../../
externals/build/src/mtx_.^.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [externals_install] Error 2
make: *** [extended_install] Error 2
waldorf:~/dev/pure-data/packages/darwin_app dc$

Anyone?

David Plans Casal
Researcher, UEA Studios
d.casal at uea dot ac dot uk