[PD-dev] "imports" section of CVS

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Mar 14 12:00:01 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 10:20 +0000, David Plans Casal wrote:
> I don't necessarily agree with that. Perhaps 'imports' isn't the
> right word, but the fact that a library isn't required to run Pd at
> all might not be a good enough reason not to include it in an
> extended build system, especially if it is kept completely apart
> from
> the main tree.

still, why not just write a small script to pull the external sources
from upstream? (ftp, cvs, svn or whatever)

TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody
turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book.
  Groucho Marx