[PD-dev] pd-extended plist

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 17 04:04:29 CET 2006

I am assuming that you are talking about the packages/darwin_app/
Info.plist.in.  That file specifies file types that the app uses, and
the name of the executable.  This plist generation is necessary so
that the Pd GUI/WISH executable can be named differently than the pd
process.  Jamie knows the details, I did this at his request.
Something about gdb and something else...

Which plist symlinks are you talking about?  IIRC the Makefile
shouldn't be making symlinks to Info.plist.

.hc