[PD-dev] Re: [PD] [folder_list]

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 30 21:14:45 CEST 2006

Hey Hans,

I don't see this in CVS, were you waiting for a folder for the libdir
for "file operations" first?

I have some feedback.

My dirlist passed the file list out as a list, which I think makes
sense. Its much easier to take a list and [drip] it onto seperate
messages than it is to take the messages and remake them into a list. If
you can convince me that sending the listing of files out as seperate
messages is the best solution then I would suggest a second outlet that
either bangs when all the messages have been sent, or sends out the
number of messages (files) it is going to print out.

.b.