[PD-dev] Re: OSC

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 30 21:25:15 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

Please add your comments to the wiki!

And yes the idea of getting OSC children back is a patch implimentation!

route could work as an OSC replacement, but multi level matches
[OSCroute /my/node /my/tree] does not make sense: [route my node my
tree] would be /my /node /my /tree

Also [route] does not have a set message either.

I'm sure there is an IRC client for windows... ummm Xchat works on linux
and OSX, maybe windows too.. I dunno.

.b.