[PD-dev] Gridflow & pd-extended

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Sat Apr 1 23:36:28 CEST 2006

On Apr 1, 2006, at 1:59 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Apr 2006, Alexandre Quessy wrote:
>
>> We are still getting errors when trying to compile it. Some fixes
>> have
>> been made to the CVS, but still, there are constants that have the
>> same
>> name than GF constants in Quartz.
>
> Hmmm, have you tried it again recently? Have you followed the
> thread on
> the gridflow-dev mailing-list? The changes I made with you at
> Vidéographe
> were not committed, so later I went through all of them again with
> James
> and fixed the last one that we hadn't fixed when you and I were at
> Vidéographe.

...last I was able to work on it with matju, it compiles fine...now,
this week, because I spent wednesday in the emergency room with my
girlfriend, and had to nurse her a bit since then...that, in addition
to normal life deadlines...

...anyway, follow the thread on gridflow-dev to find out where it's
stuck atm...

>> So, do you guys think that a GF version that has been compiled on OSX
>> 10.3 would work on OSX 10.4 ?
>
> Some differences between 10.3 and 10.4 affect only compilation
> (e.g. macro
> name clashes). Apart from that, I don't know but I don't think that
> there'd be much of a problem. I think James is running 10.4 nowadays.

...I think we should have no problem supporting 10.3.9+:  I have a
machine running 10.3.9 and one with 10.4.5...

soon,
jamie